Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Information We Collect
The types of personal information we obtain about you depends on how you interact with us and our products and services. When we use the term “personal information,” we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, can be associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include publicly available information or lawfully obtained, truthful information that is a matter of public concern.
In particular, we collect the following categories of personal information from consumers:
Such as alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Such as address, telephone number
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Such as age, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression)
products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
· Directly from you. For example, from forms you sign up for our service or products and services you purchase.
· Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions when using our website or on our service.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
· To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
· To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transaction fraud.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
· For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the California law.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How We Share Personal Information
· We may disclose or share your personal information to our affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers for a business purpose.
· When we disclose or share personal information for a business purpose, (a) we take measures to ensure that your personal information is processed as required by this Notice and applicable laws; and (b) we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
· We may disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
o Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute.
o Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
o Commercial information.
o Internet or other similar network activity.
· We may disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories:
o Service providers.
o Parent or subsidiary organizations.
No Sales of Personal Information
We don’t sell your personal information we collected.
No Collection of Sensitive Personal Information
We don’t collect your sensitive personal information (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140).
Your Rights and Choices
The California law provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your rights under California law and explains how to exercise those rights. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by applicable law.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to obtain access to the personal information we have collected about you and, where required by law, the right to obtain a copy of the personal information in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the data to another entity without hindrance. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, Deletion Rights, Correction Rights and Sharing Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights), we will disclose to you:
· The categories of personal information we collected about you.
· The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
· Our business purpose for collecting that personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
· The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
· If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, disclosures of which will be for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, Deletion Rights, Correction Rights and Sharing Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
· Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
· Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
· Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
· Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
· Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
· Comply with a legal obligation.
· Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies in your personal information that maintain by us, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the inaccurate personal information once we receive and confirm your verifiable request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, Deletion Rights, Correction Rights and Sharing Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights).
Sharing Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
You have the right, at any time, to direct us that not share personal information about you to third parties. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, Deletion Rights, Correction Rights and Sharing Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights), we will stop sharing your personal information with third parties.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sharing. However, you may change your mind and opt back into personal information sharing at any time.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, Deletion Rights, Correction Rights and Sharing Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, deletion rights, sharing opt-out and opt-in rights, and correction rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
· Emailing us at email@example.com
· Visiting www.igg.com.
· Password protected account instructions.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
We don’t discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights described in this Privacy Notice. Unless permitted by the California law, we will not:
· Deny you goods or services.
· Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
· Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the California law that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our service following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.